questions regarding assignment no 3

Dana E

Apr 13, 2006, 5:34:41 AM4/13/06
to SemTalk
Dear members, I collected few questions regardind the Rachal Yifaat
assignment:

1. if it is not firmly understood to whom the child is referring, how
do I regard it in the %exp comment ?

2. what is the difference between # and :

thanks in advance
dana egra

Sigal Uziel-Karl

Apr 13, 2006, 12:20:21 PM4/13/06
to Sem...@googlegroups.com
Dana shalom,

Below are my answers to your questions:
1. If the referent is unknown, you can use an %exp type comment and state
that it is not clear from the utterance to whom the child is referring.
2. # marks a pause between syllables as in hi#po#po#tam, whereas : marks
lengthening of a particular syllable as in me: (in this case the me: would
correspond to something like mee).

I hope my explanations were helpful.

Sigal.

liraz weissbrod

Apr 16, 2006, 4:56:57 AM4/16/06
to Sem...@googlegroups.com
דנה יקרה,
רציתי לענות לך אבל כבר ראיתי שסיגל ענתה...
מקווה שהחופש מוצלח
נשיקות וחג שמח
:-)
לירז

>From: "Dana E" <egd...@gmail.com>
>To: "SemTalk" <Sem...@googlegroups.com>
>Subject: questions regarding assignment no 3

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!