[Seattle Go Center] Tuesday Night Go Games

programs

May 25, 2021, 5:18:37 PM5/25/21
to SGC Groups
Hey All,

We are continuing our Tuesday games, organized with Zoom and mostly played on OGS (online-go.com), starting at 6:30 p.m. tonight, May 25.  Here’s the link (same as last week):

https://zoom.us/j/99377436701

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org
Go Center phone: 701-610-6236

programs

Jun 1, 2021, 2:16:49 PM6/1/21
to SGC Groups
 Hey All,

Even though we are opening up in person games, we are also continuing our Tuesday games, organized with Zoom and mostly played on OGS (online-go.com), starting at 6:30 p.m. tonight, June 1.  Here’s the link (same as last week):

https://zoom.us/j/99377436701

programs

Jun 8, 2021, 1:42:38 PM6/8/21
to SGC Groups
Hey All,

We are continuing our Tuesday games, organized with Zoom and mostly played on OGS (online-go.com), starting at 6:30 p.m. tonight, June 8.  Here’s the link (same as last week):

https://zoom.us/j/99377436701

And Thanks to John Hogan for hosting.