Open Tuesday and Saturday

opera...@seattlego.org

Jun 8, 2021, 12:07:24 AM6/8/21
to seat...@googlegroups.com

Dear Go Players,

The Seattle Go Center will be open on Tuesdays 3-9 pm, and Saturdays 1-6 pm this month of June.  Our reopening last week went smoothly, and it was great to see of our old friends. We had 18 players on Tuesday, and 12 on Saturday, at all levels up to 6 dan.

We ask that only vaccinated people visit, and that they wear masks while indoors. The deck on the front roof is open for people who want to eat food, or talk without masks.

Last week Chris K surprised us by baking bread.  Unfortunately, that will not be happening this week.  However, you can prepare food in the kitchen, and bring it out to the roof to eat.  All soda/pop and tea are free until we use up the old inventory.

We will be continuing our Zoom + OGS event on Tuesdays, from 6:30 – 9:00,  for those who cannot attend in person.  John Hogan, now in Arizona, will be the host. The Tuesday zoom link is:  https://us06web.zoom.us/j/99377436701

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Allen

Operations Manager