Thursday "Lessons for New Players" Recruiting

programs

Jun 2, 2021, 7:15:28 PM6/2/21
to SGC Groups
 Hey everyone,

    We are looking for more students to join our Thursday night online "Lessons for New Players". This is to help new players build their understanding of the basics of the game. We meet at 5pm-8pm Thursday on zoom (https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85331254129) and use OGS (https://online-go.com/) to help teach the game remotely.

We are also looking for anyone that enjoys teaching new players to help out with teaching the fundamentals of Go. If you are interested, feel free to email me directly at  prog...@SeattleGo.org to learn more about it.

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org