Continuing Our COVID Precautions

operations

Jul 6, 2021, 2:49:35 PM7/6/21
to seat...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,

We will be sticking with our current COVID precautions at the Go Center, including masks and open windows, until the
next Board Meeting, which is July 26. At that point, we will consider whether any adjustments should be made to the
policy. We have disposable masks at the front desk if you forget to bring yours. The precautions are here:
https://www.seattlego.org/2021/05/30/seattle-go-center-opening/

When the windows are open, and the air conditioning is off, the room temperature is about 5 degrees warmer than
outside. If it is hot outside, we will run the air conditioning with some windows open, to get the temperature below 80 F
without reducing the ventilation. This worked well last Tuesday. (Not so well on the very hot Saturday before that....)

As Kyle announced earlier, we are open 3 pm to 9 pm on Tuesdays, and 1 pm to 6 pm on Saturdays. Our Tuesday zoom
sessions, hosted by our old friend John Hogan, now in Arizona, are also continuing at 6:30 pm. Here is the link:
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/99377436701

We hope to see you soon, one way or the other.

Cheers,
Brian Allen
Operations Manager