[Seattle Go Center] Tuesday and Saturday Night Go Games

programs

Sep 13, 2021, 5:19:07 PM9/13/21
to SGC Groups
Hey All,

    Reminder that we are open this Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm for in person games. If you can't make it, we still run our zoom games from 6:30pm-9pm (https://zoom.us/j/99377436701).

I hope to see you there and play a few games,

Kyle Burg
Seattle Go Center Programs Manager

email: prog...@SeattleGo.org
web: www.SeattleGo.org
Go Center phone: 701-610-6236

programs

Sep 21, 2021, 3:34:53 PM9/21/21
to SGC Groups
 Hey All,

    Reminder that we are open this Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm for in person games. This last Saturday, the Go Center was a little chilly outside because of us keeping the windows open policy. Although we can use the heater and I do have approval to close the windows in harsh weather conditions, I do advise you bring some warm clothing as we move more in to colder weather this time of year. If you can't make it, we still run our zoom games from 6:30pm-9pm (https://zoom.us/j/99377436701).

Thanks and stay warm,

programs

Sep 27, 2021, 1:10:16 PM9/27/21
to SGC Groups
Hey All,

    Reminder that we are open this Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm for in person games. If you can't make it, we still run our zoom games from 6:30pm-9pm (https://zoom.us/j/99377436701).

programs

Oct 4, 2021, 4:13:54 PM10/4/21
to SGC Groups
Hey All,

    Reminder that we are open this Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm for in person games. Another reminder that with the windows open, some day will be more chilly. So warm clothing is recommended on colder days. If you can't make it, we still run our zoom games from 6:30pm-9pm (https://zoom.us/j/99377436701).

programs

Oct 10, 2021, 10:01:20 PM10/10/21
to SGC Groups

Hey All,

    Reminder that we are open this Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm for in person games. Also 9am-12pm Zoka meet up group are meeting at the Seattle Go Center for some games.  Again remember to dress warm on these chilly fall days. If you can't make it, we still run our zoom games from 6:30pm-9pm (https://zoom.us/j/99377436701).

I hope to see you all there and enjoy a few games,

programs

Oct 18, 2021, 1:03:19 AM10/18/21
to SGC Groups
 Hey All,

    Reminder that we are open this Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm for in person games. Monday Morning we have the Zoka group meeting at the Seattle Go Center on 9am-12pm. So warm clothing is recommended on colder days. If you can't make it, we still run our zoom games from 6:30pm-9pm on Tuesday (https://zoom.us/j/99377436701). Also reminder that for beginners we have Lessons for New Players on Thursday evenings from 5pm-8pm on zoom (https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85331254129

programs

Oct 24, 2021, 10:46:44 PM10/24/21
to SGC Groups
Hey All,

    Reminder that we are open this Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm for in person games. Monday Morning we have the Zoka group meeting at the Seattle Go Center on 9am-12pm. If you can't make it, we still run our zoom games from 6:30pm-9pm on Tuesday (https://zoom.us/j/99377436701). Also reminder that for beginners we have Lessons for New Players on Thursday evenings from 5pm-8pm on zoom (https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85331254129

Also as of the 25th, we will start checking for proof of vaccination because of our current change in policy that has been started before. Please bring proof of vaccination on your next visit.

If you have any question about the new policy, please feel free to email or call.

programs

Oct 31, 2021, 9:27:55 PM10/31/21
to SGC Groups
Happy Halloween night All,

    Reminder that we are open this Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm for in person games. Monday Morning we have the Zoka group meeting at the Seattle Go Center on 9am-12pm. Its still gets cold this time of years so be sure to bring a warm jacket or clothing. If you can't make it, we still run our zoom games from 6:30pm-9pm on Tuesday (https://zoom.us/j/99377436701).

programs

Nov 8, 2021, 6:20:34 PM11/8/21
to SGC Groups
Happy November All,

Reminder that we are open this Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm for in person games. Late reminder but if you are a morning person, each Monday Morning we have the Zoka group meeting at the Seattle Go Center on 9am-12pm. Also be sure to dress warm as we move more in to the winter season. If you can't make it, we still run our zoom games from 6:30pm-9pm on Tuesday (https://zoom.us/j/99377436701) and have lessons for newer players to the game on Thursday evenings at 5pm to 8pm (https://us06web.zoom.us/s/85331254129).

I look forward to seeing some of you and I hope you all have a nice week,

programs

Nov 15, 2021, 2:15:45 AM11/15/21
to SGC Groups
Hey All,

Reminder that we are open this Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm for in person games. Also Monday Morning we have the Zoka group meeting at the Seattle Go Center on 9am-12pm. It has been cold and raining more, so do your best to dress warm and dry.  If you can't make it, we still run our zoom games from 6:30pm-9pm on Tuesday (https://zoom.us/j/99377436701).

best of luck in your games and hope to see you,

programs

Nov 21, 2021, 7:10:19 PM11/21/21
to SGC Groups
Hi all members and go players,

Reminder that we are open this Tuesday 3pm-9pm and Saturday 1pm-6pm for in person games. Monday Morning we have the Zoka group meeting at the Seattle Go Center on 9am-12pm. Being winter, it is getting colder weather and raining more. So please dress warm and dry. If you can't make it, we still run our zoom games from 6:30pm-9pm on Tuesday (https://zoom.us/j/99377436701).

hope to see you this week and may you have a nice Thanksgiving too,