Seattle Cold Readers seeking scripts

Seattle Cold Readers

Apr 24, 2009, 10:37:45 AM4/24/09
to Seattle Screenwriters
Greetings!

I am new to this group and wanted to put forth this post for
interested screenwriters:

Seattle Cold Readers is a Theater Puget Sound organziation that
peforms local scripts as 'cold reads' by professional actors on the
3rd Thursdays of the month at the Alibi Room in downtown Seattle.

We are currently seeking comedic scripts to be read by our
professional actors in front of a live audience who judges the best
act of the night. Other forms (dramatic, horror, and sci-fi are
welcome as well)

Scenes should run between 10-20 minutes (10-25 pages) and are
character driven (vs. excess narration or contain many stage/sceen
direction). Chosen writers will have an opportunity to speak about
their work to the audience and video tape their scene.

For more information, please visit www.seattlecoldreaders.com