Coming soon

AttkBeast

Sep 24, 2006, 11:37:02 AM9/24/06
to Seattle Screenwriters
So I told you that I finished a script on my last blog. Just a short.
The working title is "Jimmy" about a little boy who feels insignificant
in his world but, of course, finds a way to change that.

I also have two other shorts in the works. One I've started and would
probably finish today (I have the notes I finished up last night) but
I'm not going to work on it until tonight. It's working title is
Mystery Police. MP will be a little longer than Jimmy.

The third one is still in conception stage. It is based on an event
that happened to me at work the day after finishing Jimmy. Very odd,
so I'm actually using the event "word for word" up to a certain point.
Then I'll add story. I have a basis for an ending so that's a good
start for me. I'm terrible with endings.

I'm still plugging away at my "feature" Outlaw. I finished a few
scenes about 2 nights ago. But kicking out the short ones sure feel
good. So when one comes to mind, I try to bang it out.

Scott