New member

1 view

Attk...@aol.com

Feb 8, 2006, 1:20:58 PM2/8/06
to Seattle-Sc...@googlegroups.com
I thought I'd write to tell you you have a new member in your group.  ME.

I know how it is to not see anyone for awhile then you start to forget about the group.  But hey!  I have a lot of stuff to share, appreciate feedback and love to hear what others are doing.  I know I'm not the only screenwriter in Seattle.

I usually hang out at Google's "Authors Lounge" but I'm focusing on my screenplays and want to get a feel of the business from other screenwriters.

Be glad to hear from you and others!
Beast

AttkBeast

Feb 13, 2006, 6:36:41 PM2/13/06
to Seattle Screenwriters
I didn't expect this to show up here, too. Just email. Sorry.

Beast