Outlaw

AttkBeast

Jan 30, 2006, 12:39:18 AM1/30/06
to Seattle Screenwriters
I have a unique story about "Outlaw".

I wanted to do a GOOD western, raw and edgy. But I knew I had to do a
good story as well. As in novels, my protagonist has to change in some
way. So my idea was a ruthless Outlaw who, after being helped out by
a poor family from Mexico, found that he could return the favor.

The uniqueness isn't so much my story but what happened after I decided
to write it. One of my favorite musicians is a Latin guitarist named
Johannes Linstead. I found that when I listened to his music I was
picturing scenes from my movie in my head. So I went to his website to
find out more about him (you should, too!). When I signed in there was
a comment section which I filled in and told him about the screenplay
and how his music has/will inspire some of the scenes. Since then he's
sent me emails asking how it's going. This guy has won awards!

I suppose the point is, find something to keep you writing. Whatever
it might be.
Scott