New Media Fellowship

OurTvSpace Fellowship

May 26, 2009, 4:07:19 PM5/26/09
to Seattle Screenwriters
Hi - we thought your department and contacts in the writing field
might be interested in our New Media Fellow Program! We just
announced our 2009 New Media Fellow program – a fellowship for writers
with OurTvSpace – an exciting and growing Digital Network! Very
exciting! We have Brandon Martinez - a New Media Agent at Abrams
Artists Agency, Marc Hustvedt - the Co-Founder of Tubefilter – the
leading authority on episodic web television - and the International
Academy of Web Television (the governing body of the exciting Streamy
Awards which honors excellence in online programming), and Scott
Anderson, Head of the Harvard Square Script Writers, on the Selection
Committee Team. Doug Kirkpatrick, an Entertainment Attorney and a
Founder of OurTvSpace, is also on the Committee! We have also
attached the Press Release in Word and an electronic link to it!

OurTvSpace Website: http://ourtvspace.com/otsonline/ Electronic Link
to Press Release:
http://www.prlog.org/10218601-ourtvspacecom-launches-call-for-entries-for-its-new-media-fellow-program-for-writers.html
Please let us know if you need any additional information! Thanks
very much!