Seattle Cold Readers Seeking Scripts

Seattle Cold Readers

Jul 31, 2009, 4:41:47 AM7/31/09
to Seattle Screenwriters
Greetings!

Do you have a script that is aching to be read?

Seattle Cold Readers is a Theater Puget Sound organization that
performs local scripts as 'coldreads' by professional actors on the
3rd Thursdays of the month at the Spitfire Grill in downtown Seattle.

We welcome both full length and shorts and are currently seeking
scripts
of any genre to be read by our professional actors in front of a live
audience who judges the best act of the night.

The scripts and/or scenes we use are anywhere between 10-20 minutes
(10-25 pages) and are character driven (vs. excess narration or
contain many
stage/screen direction). Chosen writers will be recognized to the
audience
and we will video tape their scene as well.

For more information and to submit, please visit www.seattlecoldreaders.com