Ogasawara and Hawaii

Hiroyuki TANOI

Mar 3, 2020, 3:53:42 AM3/3/20
to Seabird News
Dear seabirders,

I plan a boat trip Ogasawara in this September and a trip Hawaii in this July.
There are only a few seats available, please contact me if you are interested it. The details are as follows.

1. Ogasawara
The purpose of this charter trip is to see Bryan's Shearwater. Although September is not considered a breeding season this bird, there are several observations from summer to autumn.
Therefor, I will charter a Japanese yacht and will be a short trip, we will live three nights on a yacht off North of Ogasawara.

The schedule,
19th Sep this year, depart Tokyo by ferry.
20th Sep, arrive at Chichi-jima and on board the yacht afternoon.
21st Sep, on the yacht
22nd Sep, on the yacht
23rd Sep, disembark the yacht at noon, and on board the ferry to Tokyo afternoon.
24th Sep, arrive at Tokyo afternoon.

One person available. The price will be expensive, I'm afraid...

2. Hawaii
The purpose of this charter trip is to see Hawaiian Band-rumped Storm-Petrel and Newell's Shearwater.

The schedule,
10th July: Port Allen, Kauai Island a day trip pelagic.
11th July: Port Allen, Kauai Island a day trip pelagic.
12th July: Kona, Hawaii Island a day trip pelagic.
13th July: Kona, Hawaii Island a day trip pelagic.

All trips two people available. Please contact me as the price changes depending on the number of people.

my contact email address,
 or

Best regards, Hiroyuki and Shoko Tanoi