We're hiring! Technical Architect

Francis Irving

Aug 24, 2015, 12:21:38 PM8/24/15
to scrap...@googlegroups.com
Hi :)

We're hiring a Technical Architect - i.e. a software engineer, who is also good at the technical part of working out what clients need.
It is based in Liverpool - which is a great place to live!

Who do you know who might be interested?

Francis

Thad Guidry

Aug 24, 2015, 12:38:09 PM8/24/15
to scrap...@googlegroups.com
You can't just write up a job description based in Liverpool without explicitly stating that "We're the hometown of The Beatles" !

Liverpool also has cooler days (being on the coast) with almost the same amount of sunshine per year as London.
(great if you enjoy gardening and outdoors !)

Francis Irving

Aug 24, 2015, 12:48:39 PM8/24/15
to scrap...@googlegroups.com
Didn't know that about sunshine!

Near the end of the job posting we point out...
  • It takes only 1½ hours to drive from Liverpool to Snowdonia, The Peak District or the Lake District
  • The average 3 bed house in Liverpool costs £141,000, five times cheaper than in London
Any advance on these facts ;)