fetch all the data out of this european network - for volunteering organisations in Europe

matze

Dec 25, 2017, 10:43:26 AM12/25/17
to ScraperWiki
dear experts,

 first of all - merry christmas and happy seaasons greetings to all of you.

can we fetch all the data out of this european network - for volunteering organisations:

- for volunteering organisations: - with more than 6000 results
http://europa.eu/youth/volunteering/evs-organisation

- for volunteering-projects - with more than 400 results
http://europa.eu/youth/volunteering/project_en

if we take a closer loook at the db  for volunteering organisations: - with more than 6000 results
http://europa.eu/youth/volunteering/evs-organisation

it covers data for the following categories
Organisation country
Organisation topics
EVS accreditation type
Organisation town/city
Organisation name Organisation PIC number
EVS accreditation number
...find organisations which can involve volunteers who need some additional support: Inclusion topics

the db for organisations  data from EVS accredited organisations search results: 6062

and the db for volunteering-projects - with more than 400 results

any idea how we get these data out of the db?

note: the budget for this is allmost zero - as the data are needed in a volunteering project where young adults take part in...

in order to work a year abroad.

i look forward to hear from you

greetings