Re: [scraperwiki] a list of all US hospitals - without the number of beds?

Martin Kaspar

Sep 25, 2017, 12:32:21 PM9/25/17
to scrap...@googlegroups.com
hello dear Thad

many thanks for the quick reply - thanks for all the hints.

What if we look only for a hospital list - __without__ an bed count.

Well - to be frank: if i have the excel-list of the hospitals - without the beds.

i would be very glad...

do you think that we re able to get this excel-list?! - with the following data:

hospital name
 adress
website....

Love to hear from you

regards martin

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Thad Guidry <thadg...@gmail.com> wrote:
If I recall the data is in one or many of these

Its probably best to just go to the source and email the US Dept of Health and Human Services who actually have this data.  The locations from an infrastructure perspective are maintained by Dept of Homeland Security now.

Only the US Veterans Administration has direct access to the bed count for each of their hospitals across the nation on Data.gov
For others, you will have to inquire, but it is public data.  I had it once before myself many years ago.

Best regards,

Thad

   gplus_Seiten_Signatur

Thad Guidry

Sep 25, 2017, 12:46:41 PM9/25/17
to scrap...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you can get that kind of list by contacting the US Dept of Health and Human Services.  just email them... click the link in my previous email.

The list is also provided if you contact the AHA - American Hospital Association

Best Regards,