request: accredited EVS organisations and volunteering programmes - ++ 3900 records

Martin Kaspar

Feb 5, 2015, 3:34:59 AM2/5/15
to scrap...@googlegroups.com, Shyam Peri

hello dear Shyam hello dear List

hopy everything is all right - across the Atlantic

i ve got a new scraper-idea.

This is a request for a scraper - it is one in the field of Education - with the focus on projects that cover special educational programmes.

See the target: http://europa.eu/youth/evs_database_de

cit:
 "This lists the organisations accredited to run projects under European Voluntary Service
- part of the European Union's Erasmus+ programme. There we can find suitable projects and accredited EVS organisations.
All organisations (that might) have volunteering projects that you are interested in.  Then click on the organisation to see more information about them."
end of cit.

What is aimed: "fostering interaction - and collaboration: scraping the data of all the accredited EVS organisations. There are  ++ 3900 records

This is a request for a scraper - it is one in the field of Education - with the focus on projects that cover special educational and volutneering programmes.

Goal; seek to generate knowledge and to identifiy some of these organizations and projects, and and their work.
To sume it up: This is just another request in order to support some philanthropic projects which aimed to support
interaction between Students, schools and volunteering indivicuals.

If you can help here - to foster the interaction .- and collaboration - Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Here we go: - the following ones are left to scrape and parse....

http://europa.eu/youth/evs_database_de

if we could get all the infos into a calc table that would be great!

If anybody likes to pick up this idea - i would be glad.

Look forward to hear from you

best regards

Martin
--

   gplus_Seiten_Signatur

Martin Kaspar

Feb 5, 2015, 3:57:01 AM2/5/15
to scrap...@googlegroups.com, Shyam Peri

hello again ,

one addtional note: regarding the scraping interests for the scraper of the volunteering database:

http://europa.eu/youth/evs_database_de

a special interest lies in the transparency and overview  in

a. Organisation country

b. EVS accreditation for … Receiving / sending

those data are of great interest.
it would be good if we have a certain collum  in the calc sheet were it can be overlooked

a. the organisations and their country -.. eg  spain: more than 270
b. all the evs-accredition ...

for any more infos - just ask...

many many thanks in advance

greetings