Latest Version of my Datasets are gone

Carlos Weffer

Apr 7, 2015, 6:47:33 PM4/7/15
to scrap...@googlegroups.com

Hi Experts

Please could you restore my Datasets to their latest version. After "slight server issues" overnight the latest version of my datasets are now gone. They look like they were two years ago.
I really appreciate your help with restoring my datasets.

Kind Regards
Carlos

Peter Waller

Apr 8, 2015, 7:54:15 AM4/8/15
to scrap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carlos,

You appear to have two user accounts, one separating your first and last names by a ".". Is it possible you are logged into the wrong account? If so, apologies for the confusion.

Regards,

- Peter

Carlos Weffer

Apr 8, 2015, 2:50:17 PM4/8/15
to scrap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter

You are right. I was not aware that my scraper classic account had been migrated into the new platform. When the new platform became available I had to create another account and migrate my old datasets from scraper/classic. During the login problems due to servers issues I must have tried to login in both classic and not classic that is where the confusion came from.

Thanks a lot for you help. My datasets are up to date.

Regards
Carlos Weffer