AISHA MARINE / MARINE AND INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS PLEASE CONTACT US.

afzal bilakhiya

Jul 25, 2015, 7:22:21 AM7/25/15
to ScraperWiki

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM.,

Good days,

We would like to inform you that we are engaged in business of Exports and
Supplies of various reusable ships spares and reconditioned Machines.

Since commencement we are serving our valued customers with our cost
effective expertise in collecting and supplying various spares and
equipments from Ships under demolition at ALANG Ship Recycling Yard (INDIA)
for continued re-use in Sea-Going Vessels, Industrial Sector and related
fields.

We deal with different Machinery such as :-

● MAN ENGINE AND IT'S SPARE.

● D G SET AND IT'S SPARE.

● TURBO CHARGER.

● OIL PURIFIER AND IT'S SPARE.

● OIL AND GREASE SEAL PACK BARRELS.

● SCREW AIR COMPRESSOR.

● FRESH WATER GENERATOR.

● GEAR PUMP AND ALL TYPES OF PUMPS.

● DIAPHRAGM PUMP (AODD) & IT'S SPARE.

● VACUUM CLEANERS AND VACUUM PUMPS.

● HIGH PRESSURE WASHER PUMPS AND CLEANING EQUIPMENTS.

● CALIBRATION EQUIPMENTS [PRESSURE AND TEMP.]

● RADAR & NAVIGTION EQUIPMENTS

● MARINE SAFETY ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

● ELECTRIC, ELECTRONICS, HYDRAULIC, PNEUMATIC PUMPS COMPONENTS AND EQUIPMENTS.

● ALL TYPES OF MARINE MACHINERY, TOURQE TOOLS ETC.

To Delight Customers By Providing Quality

We request you to note our name and address and favor us with your regular
enquiries of requirements of any of the above items.

We shall quote you our most competent prices upon receiving your specific
enquiry. Awaiting your positive response ASAP.

CONTACT PERSON :- MR. AFZAL BILAKHIYA

AISHA MARINE

office :- 4, Yasin Baug, Opp.old B Division, Navapara,
Bhavnagar, 364001 [Guj] India.
Hot line :- +91 9033713642
Customer Care :- +91 9714616157
Email :- in...@aishamarine.com / aisham...@gmail.com / a.bila...@gmail.com