Daily WDJW HealthTip for 10/17/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 17, 2021, 1:39:35 AMOct 17
It's when we've always peace (Revelation 1:8) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 18, 2021, 11:33:48 AMOct 18
It's when we've always faithfulness (Psalm 42:11) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 19, 2021, 8:06:47 AMOct 19
It's when we've always forbearance (2 Peter 1:16) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 20, 2021, 11:03:57 AMOct 20
It's when we've always joy (Psalm 112:1) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 21, 2021, 12:32:40 PMOct 21
It's when we've always faithfulness (Deuteronomy 28:9) in our LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 22, 2021, 10:36:58 AMOct 22
It's when we've always self-control (1 Kings 8:61) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 23, 2021, 11:56:17 AMOct 23
It's when we've always patience (2 Peter 1:20-21) in our LORD that we