Jack Marshall Says NO to Masks

Michael Ejercito

Aug 9, 2021, 12:05:49 AM8/9/21
http://ethicsalarms.com/2021/08/06/end-of-week-ethics-bombs-8-6-21/

1. Well, I’ve been spoiling for a fight, shopping around Northern
Virginia and fining myself one of the few unmasked. So far, nobody’s
said a word, but anyone who does is in for it. I’ve been vaccinated
twice and probably had a mild, symptom-free infection before that. I
have always been unusually resistant to viruses. Mask fog up my glasses
and make me miserable. If you have chosen not to get your shots, swell,
that’s your choice, but your exercise of personal liberty is not going
to restrict mine without a fight. And don’t tell me I have to wear a
mask so phobics feel “safe.” That’s not my problem either. I am not
inclined to “social distance,” either. The mask fetish is going to
strangle community, society and the joy of life unless we draw some hard
lines. I’m drawing.

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 9, 2021, 6:04:52 AM8/9/21
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the U.S. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda &
Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current
COVID vaccines no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

Michael Ejercito

Aug 9, 2021, 11:10:26 AM8/9/21
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 9, 2021, 1:17:55 PM8/9/21
MichaelE wrote:
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><