The **free** "Stat COVID-19 Test" for ruling out the possibility of infection ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 29, 2021, 12:46:51 PMJun 29
... that works even while on USENET:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6ZoE95d-VKc/14vVZoyOBgAJ

A shorter link:
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19

Video example of actual use to r/o COVID-19:
https://youtu.be/PE5LsNWxtH8

Link to top of thread with multiple USENET examples:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/7ixdk7t6Bk8/1UZehnnrAgAJ

A social media example in the setting of pseudonym use:

<begin social media example>

"jason fuchs" wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ughh, wonderfully hungry.

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @jason fuchs , it is wonderful knowing through our writing/saying that we're
> #WonderfullyHungry when either greeting or being greeted that we're both
> #StatCOVID19Test *negative* which does allow us to be 100% certain that
> we're both not infected by the COVID-19 coronavirus at the moment so that
> we can rapidly find out at any given moment, including even while On-Line,
> who among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic)
> in order to #ConvinceItForward for them to call their doctor and to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines in hopes of stopping this pandemic instead of having more
> #MourningInAmerica. Thus, we're hoping for the best while preparing for the
> worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations and others like the Gamma,
> Beta, Epsilon, Iota, & Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that
> render current COVID vaccines no longer effective.

(Read further at the source link below past the above **negative**
rule out for examples of others ruling in as positives for the
possibility of COVID-19 infection)

Source:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

<end social media example>

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease&death-causing
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 29, 2021, 1:21:29 PMJun 29
(Stat) 06/29/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping
the sin of gluttony by fasting (i.e. 0 lbs) ...

"Then He (LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth) said to them all: 'Whoever
wants to be My disciple must deny themselves (of excess food) and take
up their cross ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/FoodScale ) daily and follow
Me.'" (Luke 9:23 & context w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/luke/9-23.htm

"An omer of manna/wheat/food weighs 2 lbs. Perishing souls such as
KlausS will continue to lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit
(referring to Exodus 16:16 and Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/xufZaqEm4XA/m/jyzKYlgGAQAJ

"Then Jesus took the loaves, gave thanks to GOD, and distributed them
to the people. Afterward(s) He did the same with the fish (so that
they each got 2 lbs of food). And they all ate (the 2 lbs which was)
as much as they wanted. After everyone was full (satisfied that they
got all they needed), Jesus told His disciples, 'Now gather the
leftovers (which wouldn't exist if the people overate the excess
food), so that nothing is wasted.'" (John 6:11-12, NLT w/
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/ZgsDuv_E6oI/m/NickmAzXAwAJ

"Yes, 2 lbs of food is the right amount of daily food even if the food
is just raw wheat" -- Holy Spirit (referring to John 6:11-12, Exodus
16:16, and Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

+++

Again, behold ...

"The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
(over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/genesis/3-13.htm

"Yes, Adam & Eve did commit the sin of gluttony when they overate and
as they have confessed. Those who are either perishing or eternally
condemned will lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
Genesis 3:12-3, John 3:3&5, and Mark 3:29)

Again, here's how to stop sinning ...

To sin is to not do what LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our Mighty
(Isaiah 9:6) GOD, wants because of our being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like
http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3).

What about the serpent (aka satan) ?

The serpent's sin was **not** gluttony, because he did **not**
overeat.

Instead, his sin was deceiving Eve so that now he can't say/write he's
"wonderfully hungry" because he's now cursed (Genesis 3:14) to **not**
be hungry and he's not forgiven of this sin because he's not been
allowed to confess it.

"There is absolutely only one sin that is tied to eating food like the
figs from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden and that is the
sin of gluttony." -- Holy Spirit (referring again to Genesis 3:12-3)

Suggested background reading:

(1) What does Jesus want ?
http://WDJW.net

(2) How to stop sinning & avoid the eternal (Mark 3:29) sin ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/J-MWlsafBQAJ

(3) Our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tJCSufTgyLU/6pPYHYipGwAJ

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth being our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry means that even His creating evil is not sin
because He does it not out of being hangry but for the meaningful
purpose of proving that, in fact, only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

... as in the tragic USENET example of Duke (aka duckgumbo32):
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/f9T5jpNpCOU/m/evQjPTiLBgAJ

... or worse (John 5:14) become eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in
the more tragic USENET example of James (zeb**ATwindstream.net):

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/7GiPwBwBbqw/m/mvPDcSY5AQAJ

The average American is overeating more than twice what they should.

"I eat half as much as others typically eat." -- Fauja Singh (110 yo
marathon runner)

Source video from 2012:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCY0Xx92YvQ

More recent video from 2020:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvilwVYyZSI:

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 1, 2021, 9:15:51 AMJul 1
(Stat) 07/01/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 2, 2021, 9:20:49 AMJul 2
(Stat) 07/02/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 2, 2021, 10:11:20 AMJul 2
On Fri, 02 Jul 2021 09:22:02 -0400, ExDoc Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

Let's see how well ex-doctor Andrew Chung managed to defend his
positions!

>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================
> Jesus never spoke of "excess food."
> This is Chung's fabrication
>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================

[Crickets_Roasting_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================
> Omer weighs 3.4 pounds to 3.9 pounds
> -SOURCE: The Mishnah, ed. Herbert Danby, Oxford University
> Press: Oxford 1977, Appendix II, p. 798
>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================

[Crickets_Roasting_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================
> Jesus never distributed 2 lbs of food
> This is Chung's fabrication
>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================

[Crickets_Roasting_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================
> The Holy Spirit would never say anything
> this stupid.
> This is Chung's fabrication
>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================

[Crickets_Roasting_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================
> Adam and Eve did not overeat
> This is Chung's fabrication
>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================

[Crickets_Roasting_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================
> Adam and Eve did not overeat
> The Holy Spirit did not say this
> This is Chung's fabrication
>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================

[Crickets_Roasting_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

Why, disgraced ex-doctor Andrew Chung ran away EACH and EVERY time!

He failed to come up with ANY evidence to support his claims!

He's nothing but a liar and a blasphemer, eternally condemned!

[chuckle]

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 2, 2021, 10:25:27 AMJul 2
(Stat) 07/02/21 Again praying as only a forever (Psalm 117) doctor
can with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/8ecSm5ju5Zc/m/syhDrEztAgAJ

Jehovah-M’Kaddesh

Jul 2, 2021, 10:30:56 AMJul 2
On Fri, 02 Jul 2021 10:26:29 -0400,ExDoc Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(Stat) 07/02/21 Again praying

It's not doing you any good, liar.

Klaus is 100% correct. You are 100% wrong and evil.

Keep that in mind.

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 2, 2021, 6:51:02 PMJul 2
(Stat) 07/02/21 Again praying a 2nd time as only a forever (Psalm 117)

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 2, 2021, 7:36:10 PMJul 2
On Fri, 02 Jul 2021 18:52:17 -0400, Eternally Condemned Andrew Chung
He's nothing but a liar and a blasphemer, eternally condemned by God!

[chuckle]

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 2, 2021, 7:58:34 PMJul 2
(Stat) 07/02/21 Again for a 2nd time, as shown by the LORD, that

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 2, 2021, 8:04:20 PMJul 2
On Fri, 02 Jul 2021 20:00:00 -0400, ExDoc Andrew <disc...@T3WiJ.com>
What a coward!!!

He failed to come up with ANY evidence to support his claims!

He's nothing but a condemned liar and a blasphemer-- *eternally*
condemned!

[chuckle]

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 2, 2021, 8:09:45 PMJul 2
(Stat) 07/02/21 Again praying a 3rd time as only a forever (Psalm 117)

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 2, 2021, 8:15:05 PMJul 2
He failed to come up with ANY evidence to support his claims!

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 2, 2021, 9:30:21 PMJul 2
(Stat) 07/02/21 Again for a 3rd time, as shown by the LORD, that

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 4, 2021, 6:44:56 PMJul 4
(Stat) 07/04/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 5, 2021, 8:42:48 AMJul 5
(Stat) 07/05/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 6, 2021, 10:27:46 AMJul 6
(Stat) 07/06/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 7, 2021, 9:41:40 AMJul 7
(Stat) 07/07/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 8, 2021, 9:34:34 AMJul 8
(Stat) 07/08/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 9, 2021, 8:53:54 AMJul 9
(Stat) 07/09/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 10, 2021, 10:10:44 AMJul 10
(Stat) 07/10/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 11, 2021, 2:25:39 PMJul 11
(Stat) 07/11/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 13, 2021, 9:34:50 AMJul 13
(Stat) 07/13/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 14, 2021, 8:52:00 AMJul 14
(Stat) 07/14/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 15, 2021, 12:06:31 PMJul 15
(Stat) 07/15/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 16, 2021, 9:03:53 AMJul 16
(Stat) 07/16/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 17, 2021, 11:41:41 AMJul 17
(Stat) 07/17/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 18, 2021, 3:02:13 PMJul 18
(Stat) 07/18/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 19, 2021, 8:50:50 AMJul 19
(Stat) 07/19/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 20, 2021, 8:55:15 AMJul 20
(Stat) 07/20/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 21, 2021, 8:57:28 AMJul 21
(Stat) 07/21/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 22, 2021, 9:30:06 AMJul 22
(Stat) 07/22/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 23, 2021, 8:40:48 AMJul 23
(Stat) 07/23/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 24, 2021, 9:40:07 AMJul 24
(Stat) 07/24/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 25, 2021, 2:28:49 PMJul 25
(Stat) 07/25/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 26, 2021, 11:10:52 AMJul 26
(Stat) 07/26/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 27, 2021, 9:04:21 AMJul 27
(Stat) 07/27/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 28, 2021, 9:04:29 AMJul 28
(Stat) 07/28/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 29, 2021, 8:15:01 AMJul 29
(Stat) 07/29/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 30, 2021, 10:23:10 AMJul 30
(Stat) 07/30/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 31, 2021, 8:15:14 AMJul 31
(Stat) 07/31/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 1, 2021, 8:57:25 PMAug 1
(Stat) 08/01/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 2, 2021, 9:09:40 AMAug 2
(Stat) 08/02/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 3, 2021, 8:57:39 AMAug 3
(Stat) 08/03/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 4, 2021, 9:10:24 AMAug 4
(Stat) 08/04/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 5, 2021, 9:58:03 AMAug 5
(Stat) 08/05/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 6, 2021, 8:31:35 AMAug 6
(Stat) 08/06/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 7, 2021, 9:42:17 AMAug 7
(Stat) 08/07/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 8, 2021, 1:51:19 PMAug 8
(Stat) 08/08/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 9, 2021, 11:00:42 AMAug 9
(Stat) 08/09/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 10, 2021, 11:29:52 AMAug 10
(Stat) 08/10/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 11, 2021, 9:18:16 AMAug 11
(Stat) 08/11/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 12, 2021, 9:34:52 AMAug 12
(Stat) 08/12/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 13, 2021, 8:56:21 AMAug 13
(Stat) 08/13/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 14, 2021, 9:39:13 AMAug 14
(Stat) 08/14/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 15, 2021, 2:05:12 PMAug 15
(Stat) 08/15/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 16, 2021, 10:05:43 AMAug 16
(Stat) 08/16/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 17, 2021, 10:27:55 AMAug 17
(Stat) 08/17/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 18, 2021, 2:30:15 PMAug 18
(Stat) 08/18/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 19, 2021, 11:50:59 AMAug 19
(Stat) 08/19/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 20, 2021, 9:53:21 AMAug 20
(Stat) 08/20/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 21, 2021, 8:47:34 AMAug 21