** Exposing SHPAMMER (aka KK,STD.COM et al) fake-nymshifter being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 12/24/20 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2020, 3:20:24 PM12/24/20
eternally condemned fake-nymshifter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> eternally condemned fake-nymshifter wrote:

>>> Far from it.
>>
>> Actually, it does;
>
> Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
> legally take his jew name.

Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."

>> just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
>> Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
>> eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
>> GOD.
>
> Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
> And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
> themseleves (Matthew 27:25).

Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.

Link exposing you who are eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1
>> John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Dec 24, 2020, 3:45:46 PM12/24/20
On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 15:19:57 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>eternally condemned fake-nymshifter wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> Actually, it does;
>>
>> Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
>> legally take his jew name.
>
>Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."

Again, it does not. But the "last name, Chung, suggests that (you
are) a slant eyed mongoloid."

>>> just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
>>> Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
>>> eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
>>> GOD.
>>
>> Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
>> And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
>> themseleves (Matthew 27:25).
>
>Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
>27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
>making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
>3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.

Being 'covered by the Lamb of G-D's Blood' is NOT the Blood Curse
referred to in Matthew 27:25, gook.

Suggested reading: The Bible
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2020, 4:25:10 PM12/24/20
** (STD) 12/24/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Dec 24, 2020, 5:30:46 PM12/24/20
Actually, it **is**, gook!

>>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>>> status. He includes himself in that status.
>
>John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
>think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

LIE.

John was a Palestinian not a jew, so there is really no reason to
think that yiddish grammar is relevant here.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2020, 5:40:04 PM12/24/20
** (STD) 12/24/20 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Dec 25, 2020, 8:49:48 AM12/25/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2020, 11:35:09 AM12/25/20
** (STD) 12/25/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Dec 25, 2020, 12:10:57 PM12/25/20
On Fri, 25 Dec 2020 11:34:58 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 12/24/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:
>
>>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
>
>LIE.
>
>The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
>color of my face red for those who can see me.

LIE.

The colouor of your slant eyed mongoloid face **is** visible here on
USENET and it's **yellow** - same as every other gook's!
Actually, it **is**, gook!

>>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>>> status. He includes himself in that status.
>
>John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
>think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

LIE.

John was a Palestinian not a jew, so there is really no reason to
think that yiddish grammar is relevant here.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2020, 1:07:10 PM12/25/20
** (STD) 12/25/20 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Dec 25, 2020, 1:55:54 PM12/25/20
On Fri, 25 Dec 2020 13:07:07 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 12/25/20 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Behold in slant eyed wonder and amazement at the continued defiance of
the Georgia Composite Medical Board by gook charlatan Andrew B. Chung!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2020, 2:48:32 PM12/25/20
** (STD) 12/25/20 KK mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Dec 26, 2020, 8:24:52 AM12/26/20
LIE.

There is not and never **has** been any DEO in Laos, gook...only gooks
like you!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 26, 2020, 9:32:56 AM12/26/20
** (STD) 12/26/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Dec 26, 2020, 3:19:39 PM12/26/20
On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 09:32:52 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 12/26/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

LIE.

I have **never** vainjangled, gook...tragically or otherwise!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 26, 2020, 7:13:05 PM12/26/20
** (STD) 12/26/20 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2020, 1:01:34 PM12/27/20
** (STD) 12/27/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Dec 27, 2020, 1:49:49 PM12/27/20
On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 13:01:32 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 12/27/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:
>
>(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
>Example of being wonderfully hungry;"
>
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

LIE.

LORD Jesus of Nazareth was **never** wonderfully hungry, gook.

What's the fucking POINT of being G-D if you can't get a dozen fish
tacos delivered anywhere you want and any time you want for FREE?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2020, 1:59:51 PM12/27/20
** (STD) 12/27/20 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Dec 27, 2020, 4:05:00 PM12/27/20
LIE.

The colour of your face **is** visible here on USENET and it's the
same colour as any other gook's face....**yellow**!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2020, 7:14:54 PM12/27/20
** (STD) 12/27/20 KK mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 28, 2020, 1:14:25 PM12/28/20
** (STD) 12/28/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Dec 28, 2020, 2:31:28 PM12/28/20
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 13:14:21 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 12/28/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:
>
>(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
>Example of being wonderfully hungry;"
>
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D
>
>(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"
>
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M
>
>(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"
>
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM
>
>(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
>now;'"
>
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

LIE.

The LORD **never** tried to starve **anyone** to death...unlike you,
gook!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 28, 2020, 2:37:57 PM12/28/20
** (STD) 12/28/20 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2020, 9:56:32 AM12/29/20
** (STD) 12/29/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2020, 2:57:15 PM12/30/20
** (STD) 12/30/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Dec 30, 2020, 5:47:16 PM12/30/20
On Wed, 30 Dec 2020 14:57:11 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 12/30/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

LIE.

I have **never** vainjangled, gook...tragically or otherwise!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2020, 9:09:32 PM12/30/20
** (STD) 12/30/20 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2020, 2:10:12 PM12/31/20
** (STD) 12/31/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Roman the Foreskin PEELER

Dec 31, 2020, 2:26:36 PM12/31/20
Trichotomy, gook? You need a lobotomy and a penectomy!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2020, 2:58:48 PM12/31/20
** (STD) 12/31/20 "Roman" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Roman the Foreskin PEELER

Dec 31, 2020, 4:09:45 PM12/31/20
LIE.

There **is** no DEO in Laos, gook...only gooks like you!

The Peeler

Dec 31, 2020, 4:16:32 PM12/31/20
Amen to that!! Now I wish these shit-skinned parasites would stay in
gookland where they belong

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2020, 5:15:33 PM12/31/20
** (STD) 12/31/20 "Roman" haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2021, 8:07:26 AMJan 1
** (STD) 01/01/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 2, 2021, 9:50:46 AMJan 2
** (STD) 01/02/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 3, 2021, 9:49:53 AMJan 3
** (STD) 01/03/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2021, 11:58:53 AMJan 4
** (STD) 01/04/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 5, 2021, 11:34:15 AMJan 5
** (STD) 01/05/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 6, 2021, 12:25:47 PMJan 6
** (STD) 01/06/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

BARRY ish shick old jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 6, 2021, 1:21:55 PMJan 6
LIE.

The colour of your face **is** visible here on USENET and it's
**yellow**, same as every other gook's face!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 6, 2021, 1:35:34 PMJan 6
** (STD) 01/06/21 "Barry" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 7, 2021, 3:20:30 PMJan 7
** (STD) 01/07/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2021, 4:26:15 PMJan 8
** (STD) 01/08/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 9, 2021, 8:40:14 AMJan 9
On Fri, 08 Jan 2021 16:26:12 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 01/08/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

STFU, gook!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2021, 10:21:04 AMJan 9
** (STD) 01/09/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

BARRY ish shick old jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 9, 2021, 12:56:05 PMJan 9
On Sat, 09 Jan 2021 10:20:58 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 01/09/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Ya'll shut your dirty slant eyed cocksucking mouth, gook!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2021, 1:00:46 PMJan 9
** (STD) 01/09/21 BARRY tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Jan 9, 2021, 2:11:32 PMJan 9
On Sat, 09 Jan 2021 18:56:03 +0100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

>>** (STD) 01/09/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>>
>>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
> Ya'll shut your dirty slant eyed cocksucking mouth, gook!

Heed your own advice, you projecting bigmouthed sexual cripple!

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1....@usenetxs.com>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2021, 3:35:36 PMJan 9
** (STD) 01/09/21 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 9, 2021, 5:08:48 PMJan 9
On Sat, 09 Jan 2021 15:35:35 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 01/09/21 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

LIE.

I have **never** vainjangled, gook...haplessly or otherwise!
LIE.

There has **never** been any DEO in Laos, gook...just gooks like you!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2021, 5:13:23 PMJan 9
** (STD) 01/09/21 KK mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 10, 2021, 7:42:09 AMJan 10
LIE.

The colour of your face **is** visible here on USENET and it's
**yellow**, same as every other gook's!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 10, 2021, 7:47:22 AMJan 10
** (STD) 01/10/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 10, 2021, 1:30:01 PMJan 10
** (STD) 01/10/21 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 10, 2021, 4:27:28 PMJan 10
LIE.

John was a Palestinian instead of a jew to there is really no reason
to think that yiddish grammar is relevant here.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 10, 2021, 6:57:35 PMJan 10
** (STD) 01/10/21 KK mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 11, 2021, 9:15:59 AMJan 11
On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 18:57:36 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 01/10/21 KK mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."

No they do not. But the last name, Chung, suggests that (you are) a
slant eyed mongoloid.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 11, 2021, 9:25:04 AMJan 11
** (STD) 01/11/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 12, 2021, 9:21:59 AMJan 12