Almost sold out...

Rishi Kumar

Jun 14, 2013, 2:58:52 AM6/14/13
to sara...@googlegroups.com, saratog...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
Saratoga's only talent show , tomorrow at the McAfee Center
Big day tomorrow for many…...Specially to the one lucky contestant that will walk away with a smile and $2,500 !

If you are still considering purchasing tickets, you can do so via our website http://www.saratogatalent.com until we sell out (we are very close - 500+ already gone, attests to the quality of contestants who descend upon our annual talent show.)
We will continue to sell tickets online until we sell out completely.

This is going to be one incredible community event, Saratoga Cares Foundation's annual fund raiser. This year, funds are dedicated to Saratoga Education Foundation and Saratoga Senior Center. Our judges include many esteemed members of our local community. Many of our local kids will be performing center stage, competing for prizes. It will be an absolute blast! Food trucks outside will provide a variety of cuisine choices.

For complete event information, please visit our website @ http://www.saratogatalent.com

Rolling out a new online voting for the audience tomorrow.
Every member of our audience is going to influence the win!
See below for details.

Our team has been prepping for tomorrow since December.
Lots of hard work to make it a special, special day for you!
Our show is going to be beyond spectacular…absolutely scintillating contestants in the lineup, waiting to cast their magic upon McAfee and the spell bound audience.
The entertainment lineup is bringing some of the best area talents to perform on the big stage. Very happy to have them join us!

PROGRAM AGENDA
Food Trucks - 6pm-9:00 pm
(Chutney Mary, Rice Rockit, KONA ICE)
Kick-off & Entertainment* SESSION1 - 5pm to 5:20pm
Competition (5 to 12 Age group)- 5:20pm to 6:30pm
Entertainment 6:30pm
Winners 5-12 announced- 6:40pm

INTERMISSION

Kick-off Entertainment* SESSION 2 - 7:00pm
Competition (13+) 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Entertainment* - 9:30pm
Winners 13+ announced 9:50pm

*Entertainment by BEST OF SARATOGA's GOT TALENT

Food trucks will be outside McAfee starting @ 6pm and until 8:30pm.
Food Trucks are : Chutney Mary, Rockit Bites & Kona Ice/Dessert
They have rave reviews - you just have to experience their superb offering.

Looking forward to seeing some of you
- Rishi

AUDIENCE ONLINE VOTING Details

Each session will give out a prize based upon audience voting*
Hint to contestants: bring your friends and family to vote for you.
The url for online voting and the unique id is contained within our program guide.
Every member in the audience can cast their vote via their smartphone.

Go the specified url and enter your unique id.
YOu will see a screen with the numbers 1 through 5 .
Rate each contestant as they are performing, until they walk off the stage (1 being the lowest, and 5 being the highest).
The screen will automatically refresh and all you do is assign your points to each contestant.
The last rating you enter (before the polls close for that contestant) is accepted into the system.
Polls will be closed when the contestant steps off the stage having finished their performance.
Change your mind as many times as you want, but once polls close  for the contestant, your vote is final.
The results are automatically tabulated and presented on the administration screen.
*In case we have a technical glitch in the audience voting, the Audience Choice award will go to the 4th place Contestant (based on judges points) in that age group.

Saratoga's Got Talent Annual Competition -
A fundraiser for Saratoga Cares Foundation
Saratoga Cares Foundation cordially invites you to attend our  2nd annual "Saratoga's Got Talent" @ McAfee Center, Saratoga on June 14th 2013.
Date: Friday, June 14th, 2013 (5PM to 10:00pm)
Age group 5 to 12 age kicks off @ 5pm, Age group 13+ @ 7:00pm
Location: McAfee Center (20300 Herriman Ave, Saratoga, CA 95070)