Our neighbors are invited to a celebration with gourmet food

1 view

Rishi Kumar

Sep 9, 2013, 2:53:05 AM9/9/13
to Sarat...@yahoogroups.com, saratog...@googlegroups.com
Hello all
YOu are invited to a fabulous musical afternoon at the Serbian Orthodox Church at the Saratoga Hindu Temple festival celebration

It is going to a fabulous musical afternoon with delicious food and drinks
Free entry as usual but imited seating: you will need to RSVP by emailing your headcount to saratog...@gmail.com

Our performers that afternoon include Bollywood's performers
In the lineup is our neighborhood star ANIL GUPTA along with ALKA & RANJAN DESHPANDE visiting us from Bollywood, along with our very own super talent from Saratoga, CHARU ROY.
It is going to be one fabulous afternoon of music, food, friends and celebration.
Don't miss it!
RSVP ASAP
Sept 15th, 4pm to 6pm

SERBIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH, 18870 Allendale Avenue, Saratoga CA

Thanks
Rishi