June 1st - Saratoga's Relay for Life (Run…FIGHT CANCER)

Rishi Kumar

May 28, 2013, 1:57:27 AM5/28/13
to sara...@googlegroups.com, saratog...@googlegroups.com

Saratogans,
Please join us Saturday June 1st for Saratoga's  Relay for Life and help continue the fight against Cancer.
We have lost many near and dear ones to cancer, and it is time we once and for all crush this one too.
So join in and run for a great cause.

 Build your own team or Join a team and support a good cause. Details at relayforlife.org/saratogaca
22 Teams have joined already and raised $36K towards the cure for cancer; and we are just getting started. This will only get better as we run up towards home stretch.
Please join in.
Thanks
Rishi