How Are You My Good Friend

1 view

Mrs. Ferhana Rahim

Sep 5, 2022, 5:14:50 PM9/5/22
Hello how are you? I got your e-mail contact from (PDF) when I was
searching for some information

My name is Mrs. Ferhana Rahim I am 38 years old widow from Afghanistan,
the Afghanistan Taliban’s killed my husband on 20th, June 2022, I am
at the military barrack in Herat City of Afghanistan right now to save
my life and my little daughters life, as a matter of Urgency I want
you to help me and receive my fund amount of ($1,000,000) in words One
Million United States Dollars that is in a bank in Israel to your
country and help me and my little daughter to relocate to your country
as quick as possible to save our lives.

I will give you 20% of the fund for compensation and the rest of the
fund will be for our joint Investment in your country.I have all the
legal documents of the fund with me here.

Reply to me together with your WhatsApp number so that we can discuss
on whatSapp and build trust for ourselves.

I will give you more details of the funds once i hear from you

I am waiting for your urgent reply,
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Ferhana Rahim