second batch of Vigyana Gurukulam

संस्कृत संवादः

May 13, 2024, 2:43:50 AMMay 13
to संस्कृत संवादः

IMG-20240512-WA0010.jpg
Namo Namah

We are delighted to announce the second batch of Vigyana Gurukulam at the Kameswari Foundation, starting this July! Join us for an enriching journey into the wisdom of Shastras and Vedas, taught in the spirit of Bharatiya Gyan Parampara.

Course Highlights:

Sarala Samskritam: Simplified Sanskrit
Bhartiya Vigyanam: Science from an Indian perspective
Aaryavarta: Chronicles of the land
Bhagawadgitaa: Teachings of the Gita
Stotra Maalika: Verses of devotion

Timings: 5.00-6.00 PM IST, Twice a Week
Language: English
Age Group: 7-15 years
Fees: 1500 INR Per Month

Empower your child to connect deeply with our cultural heritage and transform into the leaders of tomorrow. Let's make education a transformative tool!

For more information and to enroll, visit:https://kameswari.org/product/vigyana-gurukulam-level-1/
📞 Contact/WhatsApp: 9444151280

Join us in this beautiful educational initiative blessed by our Gurus and Maa Kameswari.