Ramadan Kareem

Public Diplomacy Network

Jun 6, 2016, 3:35:46 PM6/6/16
to Salam_...@yahoogroups.com
The OneVoice Newsletter
Ramadan Kareem
For everyone here at OneVoice, the holy month of Ramadan marks a time of renewal and introspection. Our partners in Palestine will be marking the end of the fast each day with their friends, families and nationwide community of volunteers, with Iftar dinners in towns and villages dotted across Palestine.

Together -- Israelis, Palestinians and internationals --  we all wish all our Muslim supporters peace, happiness, and a Ramadan Kareem!

Learn more about OneVoice on our website, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Website
Support OneVoice
Copyright © 2016 OneVoice Movement, All rights reserved.
OneVoice sends periodic email updates to members and other people who have signed up on our website, attended our events, or were in contact with a staff member in the past. OneVoice is an international grassroots movement that amplifies the voice of mainstream Israelis and Palestinians, empowering them to propel their elected representatives toward the two-state solution. The Movement works to forge consensus for conflict resolution and build a human infrastructure capable of mobilizing the people toward a negotiated, comprehensive and permanent agreement between Israel and Palestine that ends the occupation, ensures security and peace for both sides, and solves all final-status issues in accordance with international law and previous bilateral agreements. In furtherance of its mission, OneVoice conducts and supports charitable, educational, and advocacy-based projects and activities. The Movement is supported by PeaceWorks Foundation, a Section 501(c)(3) charitable organization, PeaceWorks Action, Inc., a Section 501(c)(4) social welfare organization, and other individuals, charitable institutions, and advocacy organizations across the globe.

Our mailing address is:
OneVoice Movement
PO Box 1577 - Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113