Happy new year 5776, 2016, 1936, 1437, 547, of the Fire Monkey

Public Diplomacy Network

Dec 23, 2015, 7:26:03 AM12/23/15
to Salam_...@yahoogroups.com
Dear friends from all over the world,

as usual, InformaGiovani has produced its "Intercultural Peace Calendar" which reports holidays and fests of several religions of the world, plus many "international days" related to Peace, Human and Civil rights.

Attached you can see how a page looks like.

The calendar, made by our national and foreign volunteers, is available for FREE DOWNLOAD from www.peace-calendar.org

If you want buy it printed (we only charge actual printing/shipping costs), please contact us and we will let you know how much it would costs to send.

Enjoy your year

All volunteers and staff of Associazione InformaGiovani from Italy.

Jan.jpg