Muslims and Jews around the world commit to Stand Up For Each Other and declare: We Refuse To Be Enemies

Public Diplomacy Network

Nov 21, 2015, 7:24:40 AM11/21/15
to Salam_...@yahoogroups.com
Muslims and Jews around the world commit to Stand Up For Each Other and declare: We Refuse To Be Enemies

Join Thousands around the Globe during the 2015 Season of Twinning:

09/11/2015 - Please send your Twinning event detailed programs at ff...@ffeu.org so that we can post them on this blog. Once your event has been organized, feel free also to send your pictures, testimonies and videos to ff...@ffeu.org. We will share that information on our social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs…). Thank for you joining the Season of Twinning movement, and let’s show the world that Muslims and Jews Refuse to Be Enemies!

In the face of escalating sectarian violence and increasing expressions of Islamophobia, anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry across North America, Europe and around the world, thousands of Muslims and Jews will be coming together in scores of cities around the globe to declare: We Refuse to Be Enemies.

We Refuse to be Enemies is the theme of the 8th Annual Season of Twinning, which every November and December brings together Muslims and Jews – and people of other faiths as well – to hold joint events focused on educating communities about one other, working together on behalf of people in need and standing together against bigotry.

Read more on https://ffeu.wordpress.com/2015/10/29/muslims-and-jews-around-the-world-commit-to-stand-up-for-each-other-and-declare-we-refuse-to-be-enemies/