SF50 Suliere for Sale

Paul Burgess

Jun 11, 2019, 2:15:27 PM6/11/19
to Saint Francis Owners Group
Sadly we have to sell Suliere - a super highly specified SF50 which has everything updated and many. many ftsyures added since new to refine her into the perfect cursing vessel.
For example New SDF60 sail drives, all in cockpit control sails including gennaker, screecher etc. Latest technology electronics throughout for example broadband radar, three B&G 12 inch Zuess 2 screens alone, wireless control of bow thruster which emerges from hull along with wireless control of engines and anchor chain, updated to the very latest specs. The list goes on and on.

if you are interested please contact me on +44 7866 894 901 or +44 1874 610 427

Paul