Any St. Francis 44 for sale ?

sailfar

May 2, 2018, 5:54:52 AM5/2/18
to Saint Francis Owners Group
I'm looking for a St. Francis 44 mki or mkii

Dose anyone here know of any other ones on the market aside from the one in Greece and the one in Guatemala?

Even if it is in rough shape I would be interested in taking a look at any that might be for sale but just not on the internet.

Thanks in advance!

Vince Pastore

May 2, 2018, 10:15:34 AM5/2/18
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
Do u have the link for the one in Greece?
Mine is for sale in Guatemala....
Vincent

Tanner Stilp

sailfar

May 2, 2018, 10:53:51 AM5/2/18
to Saint Francis Owners Group
Do you have a number I can give you a call at on yours in Guatemala? Thanks.

Vince Pastore

May 2, 2018, 1:21:55 PM5/2/18
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
Call me after 1
Vincent

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 7:53 AM sailfar <svninkas...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you have a number I can give you a call at on yours in Guatemala? Thanks.

Carter Hawkins

May 3, 2018, 1:43:17 AM5/3/18
to saintf...@googlegroups.com

Yes Sailfar,
There is another.
The boat has been on and off the market several times in the past few years.  It was 1 of 2 boats Mr. Duncan allowed to be accessorize by another company.  It had everything ( fglass canopy, genset, all wood trim below) . A really HEAVY boat.  The last time i saw it, a broker in Tobago was trying to sell it last year.  I think it was named Mistic and this broker sold all the toys (planes, yatches, Merc Benz's).

Good Luck

Carter Hawkins

May 3, 2018, 8:50:10 AM5/3/18
to saintf...@googlegroups.com
Sailfar, the name was not Mystic....The name was 2 words....I think  “ Rosa “ was part of the name.