New Boat

Baz

Feb 15, 2012, 4:59:24 PM2/15/12
to Southern Cross Divers
Just got confirmation that the new boat will be in survey for 12
divers 2 crew. .... good news.

regards Baz

Alex Asigno

Feb 15, 2012, 5:09:54 PM2/15/12
to sxd-...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Now the important question, when's it going to get wet?

Alex Asigno has currently planned nothing for this years fundraising... maybe climb Mount Cho Oyo, walk the Bering Straight, or canoe the Amazon, your ideas and suggestions on a post card.

> Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:59:24 -0800
> Subject: {Southern Cross Divers} New Boat
> From: ba...@southerncrossdivers.com.au
> To: SXD-...@googlegroups.com

Baz

Feb 15, 2012, 5:17:11 PM2/15/12
to Southern Cross Divers
Well we are schedule for the 1st March, I have one final safety gear
inspection to complete then we are live and very dangerous.

I have started taking bookings in March for 12 per trip but this will
be a suck it a nd see exercise, I want it to be comfortable so I may
drop it back to 10 divers.

... regards Baz

On Feb 16, 9:09 am, Alex Asigno <alexasi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Awesome! Now the important question, when's it going to get wet?

Diego Mainou

Feb 15, 2012, 6:08:16 PM2/15/12
to sxd-...@googlegroups.com
Baz,