RE: Digest for SXD-group@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Mervyn Maher

Jul 12, 2010, 7:16:20 AM7/12/10
to sxd-...@googlegroups.com

Baz talk to damo he dived the o last year

Ta

nipper

Jul 12, 2010, 3:29:33 PM7/12/10
to sxd-...@googlegroups.com
trident might be the best bet, but i am not sure if it is the SAFE bet. lets try deals in the gulf, oil is good for the complexion

Loneragan, Stephen

Jul 12, 2010, 10:05:15 PM7/12/10
to sxd-...@googlegroups.com

Baz,

A few thoughts. The big O would certainly be an awesome dive and I suspect it will take more than one dive to see it. But it was a scuttle – so not a lot of scope for “digging” and I’m not sure what else there is around there to dive. Its a long way to go – probably 3 flights jsut to get there and being litigious yanks the certifications, mixing profiles etc etc would probably be heavily “regulated”

Trident has probably come on alot since we were there but I don’t think they have many “new” wrecks – they just dive there old favourites which will be starting to have the look of long reef by now.

Maybe you could have another look at the Philippines – they certainly have come on a bit since we were there –

I think PNG is probably worth some research

Anything in Vietnam - ??

SteveL

russ coker

Jul 13, 2010, 3:24:32 AM7/13/10
to sxd-...@googlegroups.com
Red Sea if my computer ever gets back Russ

russ coker

Jul 13, 2010, 3:26:36 AM7/13/10
to sxd-...@googlegroups.com
OR, road trip to dive wrecks in NZ