Hello

Rosie

Apr 11, 2007, 3:29:13 PM4/11/07
to South West Wires
I have just learnt about SW Wires and glad to see that thare has been
something happening in the south of the country. I live in the Forest
of Dean with my husband and occasionally our youngest of 3 children
who is at university.
I have 2 wires Tikka and her 2 year old daughter Chilli. I show Chilli
occasionally and would love to do working training with her, as I did
for a while with Tikka, but as I work full time I am unable to devote
as much time to it as it warrents.
Our eldest daughter is expecting our first grandchild this year so I
will probably have even less time !!

Karen

Apr 12, 2007, 4:08:11 AM4/12/07
to South West Wires
Hi Rosie,

We will try to hold another get together soon but we have a busy
couple of months coming up. The idea of the get togethers is to make
it easier for wire owners in the south west to get together,
completely informally. We will put a notice up here when we have
something organised again.

Karen