Annual Conference Survey Closes 4.20.2023

Jahr, Drew

Apr 19, 2023, 5:40:47 PM4/19/23
to Ansley Jenkins Halleck, Anthony Nel, Awards and Recognition Committee, Brandi Bowen, Communications Committee, Corporate Partnerships, Craig Seager, Diversity and Social Justice Committee, Felisha Perrodin, Gabbey Tharp, Host Committee, Jen Sommers, Jill Eckardt, Katy Pelton, Maddie Debucce, Maggie Guzman, Mary Mach, Mason Barker, Matt Grief, Mid-Level Steering Committee, Norma Ramirez, Patrick Miller, Placement Committee, Professional Development Committee, Programming Committee, Research, Assessment and Information, Sara Hazel McCoy, SHO Steering Committee, Victoria Suttmiller, Vik Arunkumar, Zachary Taylor, Beth Eppinger, Delton Gordon, Don Yackley, Hayley Minton, Jahr, Drew, Katherine Campbell, Kyle Ashton, Megan Witherspoon Evans, Nequel Burwell, Ricky Harris, Nechele McClinton-Gates, SWACUHO...@googlegroups.com, swacuh...@googlegroups.com

Good afternoon,

I hope everyone is doing well and gearing up for the closing of another academic year.  Tomorrow, April 20, 2023 our SWACUHO annual conference survey closes at noon and I wanted to encourage everyone to complete the survey.  We are currently at about 80ish respondents out of 260ish so we have a lot of our members that have not responded.  If you had colleagues that attended the annual conference in Frisco Texas please encourage them to complete the survey.

Thank you everyone, your feedback is important in ensuring that we are meeting the needs of our members and will assist our host committee in Denton!

Drew Jahr, CEFP, FMP

Senior Associate Managing Director Facilities

University Student Housing

Texas Tech University

SWACUHO President 2023-2024

806-834-0268