ACUHO-I Pre-Conference Workshop

瀏覽次數:11 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

drew...@ttu.edu

未讀,
2023年5月23日 中午12:09:412023/5/23
收件者:SWACUHO Mid-Level Professionals
Good afternoon.
Our very own Rosanne Proite, Retired Director of Housing and Residential Life at Texas State University, is presenting a pre-conference workshop in conjunction with TreanorHl and Scion Architects.

The workshop is geared for existing or aspiring SHOs who have little to no experience with campus housing construction and who are interested in gaining some basic knowledge.  The session entitled "Are you prepared to plan, design and construct your next housing project?" will be offered Monday, June 26th from 1-4pm.

Presenters will be covering concepts including, foundational information (having a seat at the table; working with architects, contractors, subcontractors; involving students), master planning, the design process, bidding and construction, and post-occupancy evaluation.

The workshop is an additional $20.  If you have already signed up for the Annual ACUHO-I conference it is not too late to add this workshop.  For more specific information feel free to contact Rosanne Proite at rp...@txstate.edu.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息