ACUHO-I Annual Conference Scholarship Application Information Deadline April 8th

SWACUHO President

Mar 17, 2024, 4:52:00 PMMar 17
to SWACUHO Mid-Level Professionals

Greetings SWACUHO friends!  With the support of ACUHO-I, SWACUHO is able to provide our members with a couple of financial assistance scholarship opportunities towards the ACUHO-I Annual Conference held in Milwaukee Wisconsin.  If you believe that you meet the requirements of these two scholarships we encourage you to apply using the link below.  Deadline to apply for this award reimbursement/scholarship is noon central time on April 8th

New / Advancing Professional Scholarship Opportunity

ACUHO-I is providing one (1) new / advancing professional “award reimbursement / scholarship” to support attendance at the annual ACUHO-I Home Campus Live conference.  The objectives for this award reimbursement / scholarship are: to recognize new and advancing professionals in the campus housing field or professionals who are new to the organization / conference, to help delegates connect with other professionals through networking opportunities; to facilitate mentoring and provide access to new knowledge.

Qualifications:

The recipient shall be a new / advancing professional with five (5) years or less of full-time experience in the campus housing field.  Recipient shall be a professional of color or a professional from a small college or university defined as less than 2,000 beds including HBCUs, Tribal, and other minority-serving institutions.

The scholarship amount is $1,000.  This scholarship is considered a reimbursement to offset a portion of the conference expenses, such as registration, hotel accommodations, travel, etc.  This award may be awarded to one (1) attendee or split among several at SWACUHO’s discretion.  The ACUHO-I International Research and Education Foundation provides funding support.

How to apply:

Those professionals that meet any of the above criteria and be from a SWACUHO member institution should complete the scholarship form here: the form.

Deadline to apply for this award reimbursement/scholarship is noon central time on April 8th

Strategic Cohorts Scholarship Opportunity

ACUHO-I is providing one (1) Strategic Cohorts scholarship to support a professional who would benefit from the experience and perhaps otherwise not be able to attend.  This award aligns with providing incentives to engage strategic member cohorts as identified by the ACUHO-I Executive Board.

Qualifications:

The recipient shall be at least one of the following: Be a professional of color.  Be a professional working full-time at a small college or university (under 2,000 beds) or an HBCU, Tribal or religious university.  Be a new or advancing professional (defined as five (5) or less years of full-time experience in the campus housing field).  Be a professional with an accepted presentation proposal to the current annual ACUHO-I Campus Home Live Conference.