SWACUHO Mid-Level Drive-In Conference June 8 & 9

SWACUHO Mid-Level

Apr 14, 2023, 11:32:43 AM4/14/23
to swa...@googlegroups.com, SWACUHO...@googlegroups.com
Howdy SWACUHO!

Registration is live for the upcoming Mid-Level Drive-In Conference taking place June 8 and 9 at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas! There are two registration options, one for those who want to stay on campus (cheaper than area hotels) and one for those who wish to find their own accommodations. We'll be welcoming a number of upper-mid-level staff and Senior Housing Officers to join us in conversations surrounding mid-level experiences and competencies, supervisory support, budgeting, facilities management, preparing to move up, and a couple of round table opportunities.

Feel free to share with others who may be interested in attending. We're looking forward to seeing you in College Station in June!

**Please note: Live-In Staff are typically not considered Mid-Level. There will be conversations surrounding supervising live-in/entry level staff, so we want to be sure we're providing a space for our mid-level staff to be able to have those conversations freely and comfortably.

Sara Hazel McCoy & J.C. Stoner
SWACUHO Mid-Level Co-Chairs

SWACUHO Mid-Level

Apr 25, 2023, 3:53:14 PM4/25/23
to swa...@googlegroups.com, SWACUHO...@googlegroups.com
Howdy y'all!

Remember to register for the upcoming Mid-Level Drive-In Conference, June 8-9 in College Station, Texas! Registration for those wanting to stay on-campus closes April 30th. Registration without on-campus accommodations closes May 19th. We hope to see you in Aggieland!

Sara Hazel McCoy & J.C. Stoner
SWACUHO Mid-Level Co-Chairs