Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

swacuho...@gmail.com

não lida,
20 de mar. de 2024, 10:19:0420 de mar.
para SWACUHO Mid-Level Professionals
Hello Mid-Level Professionals,

We invite you to attend a mid-level roundtable on Tuesday, April 2nd from 12:00-1:00pm to meet with other colleagues from around the region and discuss relevant topics and issues to mid-level professionals and our work.

Please bring topics with you if you have them so we can help you get some other perspectives! You can also submit topics in advance by going to: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScB0iq5GFwDx-k2ViN6GKtxMHOZ_nl9bsGmxpc_J1Hzl5MFOg/viewform?usp=sf_link

The link to the Zoom Meeting will be as follows:

We hope to see you there!

Sara Hazel McCoy & Raechel Kepner
Mid-Level Steering Committee Co-Chairs
Responder a todos