SUBMIT TODAY! Epistemic Access: Midwinter Meeting Call for Submissions Reminder!

Donald Brown, Jr.

Dec 1, 2021, 4:21:30 PM12/1/21
Greetings!

Please see the attached call for submissions for our 2022 Midwinter Meeting and submit a proposal today!

We encourage submissions for roundtable discussions, facilitated dialogues, on topics broadly related to theoretical psychology or the presidential theme of epistemic access. Epistemic access is not only a theme, but an invitation to consider how and why some groups, individuals, and knowledge practices have been excluded or marginalized from Western Psychology’s theory-building, citational practices (and patterns), research teams, and datasets. It is also an invitation to imagine new ways to take up the ethical and epistemic imperative of broad and equitable access to building knowledge.

Please submit a proposal here TODAY! December 1, 2021!

Links to both forms are also embedded in the PDF.

Feel free to share this information with your networks--distribute widely!

Regards,
Donald Brown & Emese Ilyes
Co-Chairs, Midwinter Meeting Planning Committee
EpistemicAccess_2.pdf