Open Science Event Fund call for proposals now open, please share!

Angela Okune

Dec 1, 2021, 5:07:16 PM12/1/21
to sts...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends and colleagues,

I wanted to share the news that Code for Science and Society has just opened the latest Open Science Event Fund call for proposals, which I think might be of interest to many in the STS community.

A core interest of the fund is to especially support new and emergent communities working on issues related to open data science (expansively defined) around the world, so your support to spread the message widely would be much appreciated. The RFP will close on January 18, 2022. I encourage you to apply and it would also be great if you could help to share the request for proposals in your networks:

Thanks and happy holidays!

Angela Okune (she/her)