Postdoctoral Fellowship at USC

Emily Anderson

Nov 10, 2021, 7:13:57 AM11/10/21
to STSGRAD

Hello,

My name is Emily R. Anderson, and I am writing on behalf of the Center on Science, Technology, and Public Life at the University of Southern California. We have an upcoming deadline for a postdoctoral fellowship opportunity at USC that we would love to promote with the wider STS graduate student community. We would appreciate it if you could share the CFA with your listserv.

USC is seeking a Mellon Sawyer Postdoctoral Fellow in the Politics of Environmental Knowledge for the 2022-23 academic year. The USC Center on Science, Technology, and Public Life and the USC Center on Latinx and Latin American Studies are co-hosting the fellowship in conjunction with the Sawyer Seminar: Precarious Ecologies: Science and Social Justice in the Production of Environmental Knowledge. The application cycle for the postdoctoral fellowship is now open, and the deadline is December 1, 2021.

I have attached a PDF to this email, and I included the link to the CFA below.
https://dornsife.usc.edu/stpl/postdoctoral-sawyer-seminar-fellowship/

Thank you so much and please let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
Emily
CFA_Mellon Sawyer Postdoc.pdf