Epistemic Access: APA Division 24 Midwinter Meeting Call for Submissions

Donald Brown, Jr.

Nov 18, 2021, 6:03:27 PM11/18/21
to sts...@googlegroups.com
Please see the attached call for submissions. Open to all STS scholars with an interest in psychology (history, theory building, knowledge-making practices, etc.)

The Society for Theoretical and Philosophical Psychology (APA Div 24) will convene for our annual midwinter meeting in March 2022 (virtual).

We encourage submissions for roundtable discussions, facilitated dialogues, on topics broadly related to theoretical psychology or the presidential theme of epistemic access. Epistemic access is not only a theme, but an invitation to consider how and why some groups, individuals, and knowledge practices have been excluded or marginalized from Western Psychology’s theory-building, citational practices (and patterns), research teams, and datasets. It is also an invitation to imagine new ways to take up the ethical and epistemic imperative of broad and equitable access to building knowledge.

Please submit a proposal here by December 1, 2021!

Links to both forms are also embedded in the PDF.

Feel free to share this information with your networks--distribute widely!

Feel free to email me directly with any questions.
STPPMidwinter2022poster.pdf