[Important] SemEval Papers - review assignments and check that your paper was correctly received

Daniel Cer

Mar 1, 2017, 2:01:44 PM3/1/17
to STS SemEval

Hi everyone,

I've updated the table of results with a column that shows whether we have a paper from the team associated with each submission:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a5ZNg5IqKnBLaNKHMyVvmAn2_xc79FqwbXLL5z4ABAk/edit#gid=0

Feel free to check the spreadsheet to verify whether we have a paper for your team.

Reviewing assignments will be going out tomorrow. The primary author of each system description paper is expected to review three other system description papers.

If you are not a primary author and you would like to help out with reviews, please e-mail sts-org...@googlegroups.com.

If you didn't submit a paper because of time constraints or any difficult circumstances, please e-mail sts-org...@googlegroups.com. Remember SemEval is relatively unique in that all accepted papers will be published in the proceedings for the upcoming workshop at ACL regardless of the ability of participants to register for and attend the workshop.

Dan