Updating our submission

Sarah Kh

Feb 13, 2017, 5:05:29 PM2/13/17
to STS SemEval
Dear STS organisers,

While our lab servers were down during the last two weeks we have a couple of features missing from our cross lingual runs and now the issues are resolved. I computed the missing features. Can we resubmit before releasing the gold standard?
I was planning to rerun the experiments and add this as a note in our paper and include the new results, but it would be great if this becomes official in the results list, as the official gold labels are not out yet.

best,
Sarah

Eneko

Feb 14, 2017, 4:17:23 AM2/14/17
to STS SemEval

Dear Sarah,

I'm afraid we cannot longer accept resubmissions. We opened a small window right after the competition ended, but that was all.

And, by the way, adding newer results to the papers is totally fine. We will post the GS today.

best

eneko

Sarah Kohail

Feb 14, 2017, 5:41:37 AM2/14/17
to sts-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Eneko. I'll add it to the paper then.
Best,
Sarah

Website of task, http://alt.qcri.org/semeval2017/task1/