Fwd: [RRA Network] Looking to connect with Someone who has experience in System of SugarCane Intensification

Nemani Chandrasekhar

Feb 21, 2020, 9:17:02 PM2/21/20
to ssi-india

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jacob Nellithanam <farmer...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 22, 2020, 06:05
Subject: Re: [RRA Network] Looking to connect with Someone who has experience in System of SugarCane Intensification
To: rra-india <rra-...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: asha-kisanswaraj <asha-kis...@googlegroups.com>

Dear Ajay,
If you want to seriously promote SSI, organically with farmers learn from Suresh Desai; the original SSI experience came from him. Understand the basic principles of the management of crop soil and water.
Then you can look at other initiatives like that of Dr Biksham.
Regards
Jacob Nellithanam Richharia Campaign.
8826027520.

On Thu, 20 Feb, 2020, 16:23 Ajay Etikala, <ajaya...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,

I am looking to connect with someone who has good experience in implementing the System of SugarCane Intensification.

I have some many basic doubts which I would like to understand it deeply-
for example for nursery- we cut the sugarcane buds- for it bud chipper machine is better or bud cutting machine

I have heard that there are some germination issues for bud chipper, is it true?

and many such basic doubts.

Any right connection in this regard will be of highly helpful

Looking forward!

Thank you in advance!

---
Best Regards
Ajay Etikala

Organic Ubuntu

In Gratitude for the Courage and the Resilience with which each of us shows up to life, Every day!

I dont have much to say or to offer to you, but can only say that if you ever in life, feel the need of a safe non-judgemental sharing space,
If sharing to a distant stranger/friend may help in any way. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

I can at-least assure you that I will try my level best to be non-judgemental listener (working on it to my level best to remove my inherent biases) and provide the space needed.
Would really love to hear your thoughts/stories :) and share mine too :) See you soon one day :)
Take care :)