Vote for the Lord or Robert Westover!

Robert

Dec 29, 2010, 2:55:22 PM12/29/10
to SS United States
Dear Friends -- Many of you have asked what I've been doing since
leaving the SS United States Foundation. Well, lots. I'm working in
public affairs in environmental issues and keeping myself busy with
activities here in the DC area. One of those is a performance piece
called "Lord Westover and the Nobility Oath".

The intent of the work is humorous but the message is profound. Lord
Westover believes that all people have a noble person in them and he
wants to bring it out by having them take his Nobility Oath.

Well, to make a long story short, Lord Westover and the Nobility Oath
was selected as a finalist in the Washington Post's “Favorite Tweeps”
contest. However much an honor this is winning would be even better so
please help me out and Vote for the Lord!

The link is below. Just go to category 6 by advancing the next button
until you get to the Favorite Bogs area. The Lord Westover blog is
located in alphabetical order. Just click on the circle and it's
done!

Link to Vote for the Lord! You have to vote before Jan 1!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/metro/special/dctweeps.html?referrer=emaillink

PS: I'm still doing what I can to Save the United States and will keep
you posted if something interesting happens!

Best, Robert Hudson Westover