WAIT AND SEE?

sobo

Jul 19, 2007, 9:18:22 PM7/19/07
to SS United States
Perhaps I am way out of line here...

I attended the meeting in philly. I grow more and more worried that
there is no hope. Is anyone really trying to save her. I mean
PRESERVE. Not bastardized into a NORWAY wanna-be. Maybe there are
nuances to this process than I can't understand. But really, is ANYONE
trying or is this pretty much the end. The "evil" corporate entity
takes away our heritage and either people don't see the writing on the
wall or chose to ignore/minimize the facts.

Sorry to offend if my overt frustration comes off too strong.

Mike Soboleski